Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly Rajshree medical college bareilly is one of the leading medical college in UP. The college offers UG (MBBS 5 years course). Rajshree medical college is attached with in campus hospital. Rajshree Medical College is having 650 bedded hospital where flow of patient is quite good. In this post you will…
If you are a dedicated candidate, looking to excel in MBBS admission this year, then you are at the right place. We are here to guide you through the process of MBBS admission 2018 and ensure that you have successfully qualified for some of the prestigious medical colleges in India.
In order to qualify for the medical colleges, applicants are required to appear for national level entrance examinations which are held throughout the country. These competitive national level entrance examinations are the keys to success for applicants who can take admission in any state medical and dental college in medical courses.
Applicants can qualify for MBBS admission 2018 after they have successfully made through the national level NEET examination which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Other than the NEET examination, candidates can also apply for AIIMS and JIPMER national level examinations which are held throughout the country.
Most of you are certainly aware of the popular medical and dental colleges and universities in India where you can pursue your education effortlessly. Some of the eminent medical colleges in India are AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College), Vellore, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, Christian Medical College (CMC), and many other institutions.
The NEET national level examination ensures the admission procedure to MBBS Admission In India and BDS programs to the aspiring candidates. From the last week of December 2017, the NEET application forms are accessible.
Applicants who successfully fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear for the MBBS admission 2018 via NEET.
- Applicants must be of 17 years or have completed by 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Every applicant must be an Indian National or be overseas citizen of India (O.C.I.).
- It is prerequisite for applicants to successfully clear their 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English subjects from any recognized board of India.
- According to Supreme Court regulations, there is no age limit for applicants, who are applying for NEET from 2017 onward.
- Applicants can attempt to appear for the NEET examination thrice after which they will be restricted to apply.
- The new Supreme Court regulations state that Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and foreign nationals too are eligible to apply for NEET from 2017 onward.
In the selection process, the applicants are selected according to their ranking and during the counselling, are allotted the seats as per the seat availability in the medical and dental colleges. With the NEET results being declared, the merit list of the selected applicants is declared. In order to participate in the counselling process, applicants are advised to register themselves with respective counselling authorities and verifytheir original documents for the allotment of seats. During the online counselling, the applicants are required to put in the details of their preferential colleges, based on which their MBBS admission 2018 will take place.
- The eligible applicants are required to carry the following documents during the counselling procedure.
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Intermediate Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Rank Card
- Category Certificate (if necessary)
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs