MBBS Admission Through NEET
Are you an aspiring doctor, hoping to study medicine in one of the excellent MBBS colleges in India but still unsure of the NEET guidelines & Marks ?
We are here to assist you with our trustworthy and comprehensive counselling services which can easily guide you to secure MBBS admission through NEET.
As we know, NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) is an all India level based examination held by the prestigious CBSE Board. The AIPMT examination has been transformed to NEET from 2016, after the Supreme Court passed the order. The NEET examination is solely for aspirants applying for MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) programs. This examination is conducted in several cities, especially during the month of May. Students who are passionate about applying for the examination are advised to apply for the NEET examination from the month of January.
The eligibility criteria for MBBS By NEET applicants are mentioned below:
- Applicants must be of 17 years or have completed by 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Every applicant must be an Indian National or be overseas citizen of India (O.C.I.).
- It is prerequisite for applicants to successfully clear their 12thor equivalent exam with PCB and English subjects from any recognized board of India.
- According to Supreme Court regulations, there is no age limit for applicants, who are applying for NEET from 2017 onward.
- Applicants can attempt to appear for the NEET examination thrice after which they will be restricted to apply.
- The new Supreme Court regulations state that Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and foreign nationals too are eligible to apply for NEET from 2017 onward.
MBBS admission through NEET counselling process involves the following regulations:
- 15% of the admission seats in any government medical college in India, other than AIIMS, JIPMER and medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & J&K, will be ensured through AIQ counselling conducted by DGHS (NEET).
- The remaining 85% of the admission seats in government medical colleges are ensured by state counselling conducted by the central government. The seats are solely reserved for the state dwelling candidates.
- State government university affiliated private colleges hold the right to take admission for its 100% seats through state government counselling.
The counselling process includes the invitation of the students who have secured preferential ranks and providing them with the list of colleges to select where they are seeking to be admitted. The admission seats are allotted to students on the basis of choices given by them, rank scored and the availability of seats in the medical colleges.
- As we are an experienced MBBS admission consultant providing guidance through NEET scores.
- 70 percent of the Indian parents think they will do the same counselling and seat allotment procedure which admission consultant will do, but they are wrong.
- If you will do correct counselling then MBBS seat is also possible in low NEET score.
- We are not charging hefty counselling fees, a normal fees is applicable which can assure you a seat.