MBBS In Ukraine – Quality Education / No Donation / Highest MCI Passing Rate
UKRAINE – A home for medical students for Indian students is the most lucrative option available. The popularity of such can be trace back to the year 2013-14. Somehow following that year, a war against Russia on its eastern part took place. Everything revolving around this issue leads Indian students studying in cities like Odessa, Kiev, Donetsk and Lugansk. Still, the colleges in western part such as sunny medical and Ivano frankvisk remains relevant and excel in their education like during previous times. Hence, it will be agreeable to say that MBBS in Ukraine is quite a tempting option available for Indian students due to its low fee structure and qualitative learning.
- A country is occupying 4th position in producing the highest numbers of students in the field of medicine.
- Average cost for MBBS Admission In Ukraine for full courses is approx 20 Lacs – 25 Lacs.
- Highest MCI Passing Rate.
- A country is having top government medical institutions serving national as well as international students in the field of medicine.
- A country in which medical universities are certified by global such as UNESCO AND WHO.
- The cost of undergoing education in medical colleges of India surpasses the margin when compared to mbbs in Ukraine. This economic advantage given cannot be overlooked.
Medical fields which students generally opt for;-
- General Medicine
Documents required to study MBBS in Ukraine
- Original Passport with at least two years validity.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English, not any native language.
- Bank statement of the Parents for at least past six months to prove financial stability.
- Students bank statement with a minimum bank balance of Rs 4 Lakhs
- Medical and HIV certificate of the student
- Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Character certificate issued by the School/college last attended.
- Affidavit in a particular format.
- Gap certificate for the students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
- Identical photographs of a size 50 mm x 50 mm (10 nos)
There are no communicative problems with students who have migrated from another country. It has been noted that lot many of Indian students after completing their MBBS in Ukraine decides to return for providing services towards their nation. There is no demand for donations in contrast of what has been noted as a favorite ritual in Indian medical colleges. You can get admission without a fuss of giving an entrance exam. Everything which one would need to learn and grow in the medical domain.
Advantage Of Pursuing Your Mbbs In Ukraine: –
- Low Cost
The cost required to take admission in one of the reputed colleges of Ukraine is much more feasible when compared to others.
- High-Quality Education
Ukrainian Education is simple with the primary objective of making even a below average student understand.
- Admission Process
the admission process involved is quite simple and ignores any complications by refraining from donations as well as entrance exams.
- Future Opportunities
There are many licensing programmes available to students undergoing their MBBS in Ukraine such as USMLE 1, MCI screening test, PLAB, etc
- Ease of Survival
This helps students undergoing education there easier to fund their apartment and other daily expenses.
Top Medical Colleges for Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Odessa National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Kiev National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University